Join the Team
We are the market leaders and looking for our employees to grow in the future and move up the ladder. We are a very aggressive and growing company. We want only the very best and very motivated individuals.
With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to tens of thousands of customers, SERVICEMASTERS is completely dedicated to maintaining its position as sydneys #1 rated service company.
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Overtime available
- Paid training and onboarding
- Bonuses available on top of base pay
We are looking for highly professional, skilled Customer Service Representatives for our fast-paced business. The primary functions of the CSR are to convert customer calls into booked service calls while mentioning and potentially booking additional sales and services. This position handles service calls from customers projecting a professional image and using the company prepared script. The customer service representative also adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service to designated departments for investigation. He or she will also utilise his or her customer service training to educate and establish rapport and assist customers in choosing service and products.
This position also conducts follow-up customer calls and outbounds to our customer database. Outbounds consist of booking maintenance visits owed to our members and informing them of new services or specials they are eligible to receive.
All ServiceMasters employees must be willing to follow our core values:
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
- Must be able to have flexible availability including weekends and some nights.
- Must have strong communication skills, including a pleasant phone demeanor.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where changes are common.
- Must be able to listen and resolve customer inquiries while updating account information.
- Must be able to utilize phone, cell phone, text, email and internet at a high level of expertise.
- Must be motivated to work independently and multi-task.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer.